Dining Desperado-The Good, The Bad and the YUMMY

Conquering the country one bite at a time. There are no foods I actually dislike, just foods I prefer. Bread, nuts, cheese, and dessert, are on the supremely awesome list.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

uhhh...Thanks UPS


Seriously, could you hand someone a box that looked like this? Maybe I didn't use the greatest boxes, and perhaps I need to hone my box packing skills, but honestly. It looks like somebody dropkicked this box into a sea of raging piranas. Fortunately, nothing is missing but I don't think this box would have made it any further than my living room. It's like the messenger who ran 26.2 miles to tell people about the battle of Marathon...and then died. This box commemorates the journey of all boxes. Let us salute you noble card board box for traveling 1,000 miles between my apartment in New York and my home base in Kansas via some sort of pirana infested tank that UPS uses to transport their boxes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sera said...

Ugh, I HATE UPS for this reason. My work has gotten several boxes that clients have sent us that looked like this.

UPS...they are not to be trusted!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home